Installed in Massachusetts
Given the increasing pace of
life, the scarcity of free time the price of fuel and the shrinking
economy, investing in your yard applies more today than ever
So whether you are relaxing in
your swimming pool after a hard day's work, enjoying the therapy
of a deep muscle massage in your cedar hot tub, simply enjoying
quality family time together, or looking forward to the romance
of a night under the stars in your sauna, you can make
a warm, relaxing Vacation Day that you enjoy
This summer when things start
heating up, you can start cooling down in your new wooden above
ground pool. Nothing looks better than a wood pool.
Installed here in Italy
Installation available in Atlantic
Now available with a white sandy beach - imagine wiggling your toes in the sand
Installed in New Brunswick
Also available are decks, fences, gazebos, garden furniture and more - give us a call
Pricing depends on the pool size - call or e-mail for the flyer
Pump, filter and plumbing package $750.00
Installation - round $1,500 + travel, meals and lodging
Installation - oval $3,500 + concrete, sand, rebar, travel,
meals and lodging
Above-ground pools are typically the least expensive types you can purchase. They are the summer-fun answer for those who don't want to make the larger commitment of an in-ground pool. If you're ready for a ton of backyard fun, but aren't quite ready for a permanent structure in your yard, then read on!
Points to Ponder
- Inexpensive: Above-grounds are great for those looking for a relatively inexpensive way to provide years of backyard family entertainment.
- Moveable: If you move, you can take your pool with you, give it to a friend, sell it or leave it to increase the equity for the next owner of your home.
- Quick to install: Grab a couple of handy neighbors and you can be hosting a pool party in days.
- Choices: You can choose a round or oval and our strong 1 ½” thick solid wood pools that are rot-resistance.
- Liner Choices: Thirty Three (33) decorative liner patterns to chose from.
- Good for Small Lots: If getting a back-hoe into your yard would be next-to-impossible, an above-ground can be carried in as a kit and set up.
- Expandable: Often we purchase a pool for one reason and that reason changes over the years. Our above-ground wooden pools can change or be expanded as your needs change.
- Fencing:In-ground pools will require expensive fencing. You can screw a pool fence to our solid wood pool saving you thousands of dollars.
- Extended Season:The wall foam cushions the pool liner and enhances the natural insulating characteristics of the wood. The R-value is five times higher than other on-ground pools. Imagine being able to use your pool for an additional 4 – 6 weeks every year.
- Reduced Heating Costs:Your heating costs will be significantly lower than any other pool. This superior insulating value makes our wooden above ground pool the warmest, most enjoyable pool you can buy.
- Guarantee / Warranty:unique combination of an initial 5-Year Guarantee, followed by an additional 25-Year Warranty is the most comprehensive in the industry.